Lions, Donkeys and Dinosaurs eBook at last


It's bugged me for a long time that Lions, Donks wasn't available in digital form. My agent having moved to a new firm after it was published, I wasn't aware that the e-book rights had reverted to me. But I have now found this out, and it is finally possible to get a digital, searchable copy without murdering any trees or waiting for delivery (and a bit cheaper than even the secondhand scalpers seem to be offering the paper version, once you include their "delivery charges").

It's a Kindle book, but you don't need to have an actual Kindle or Fire device to read it: you can simply install the relevant Kindle app on your preferred phone, fondleslab, computer or other gizmo, or read in the browser on a device that's not even yours.

As ever, you can reach me at lewis(at)lewispage.co.uk